Aggie Research: Which program is right for you?
The Aggie Research Program offers five parallel tracks for leading team-based research projects to fit the needs of our participants.
Please refer to the ARP COVID-19 impact and updates when considering registering as a team leader
Questions about the program?
STEM Research Leadership Program
- Junior faculty, postdoctoral fellow, or doctoral student with STEM research focus
- Promotes research collaborations, as well as NSF, fellowship, and training grant support through preparation and structure
- Interdisciplinary group of team leaders with a primary focus on a teaching career in academia
- Open to graduate students of any level, Post-doc fellows, and advanced undergraduates from any department
- Interdisciplinary group of team leaders with a primary focus on a research career in industry or academia
- Open to Ph.D. students, Post-doc fellows, and Junior Faculty from any department
- Postdocs and graduate students with a primary focus on a research career in genetics and genomics
- Postdocs and graduate students with a primary focus on a research career in Neuroscience